This group has identified the following discussion topics to get started with. As the roundtable group progresses the meeting details included on the calendar will be fine tuned to better represent the topics/activities being addressed at that specific meeting.
1. Social Media in the Workplace-The good, the bad and the ugly!
2. Wellness Programs and health and safety for healthcare workers
3. Healthcare Reform and it's impacts on employee benefits
4. Talent recruitment-Attracting candidates to Lansing, Finding the hard to find professionals
5. The role of organizational development can play in the employee onboarding process
Round table participants will tackle each topic individually and will dedicate meeting dates as needed until participants needs have been satisfied. Then on to the next topic....
All council members will be welcomed to participate in these round table discussions but space may be limited.
A typical meeting will flow as follows:
WHAT: Presentation, discussion, review of materials etc....
SO WHAT: What does this new information, resources, etc... mean to our organizations
NOW WHAT: Do we need more information? What are our next steps?
And time permitting... WHAT ELSE- This is time to address non topic related issues perhaps recent issues attendees have encountered and would like to get feedback from other HR professionals on their experience with similar situations.
Sorry, no description available
You have to login to register for this Event.
EventList powered by schlu.net