The STATEWIDE SUMMIT will bring together more than 300 participants from all facets of the healthcare industry and across the continuum of care. This is an excellent opportunity to join an ongoing Learning and Action Network to share Care Transition best practices, keep up-to-date on new strategies, and connect with health professionals and providers.
Some highlights of the Summit will include:
• Keynote Speaker: Dave Angel, Vital SmartsTrainers for "The Influencer" and more
• Following a real patient's Transition story:
The Statewide Summit will provide opportunities to:
• Connect with Michigan Healthcare providers across the continuum of care
• Gain valuable knowledge from national keynote speakers and local experts on Care Transitions
• Join the Statewide Learning & Action Network
• Learn from real-world experiences which will highlight best practices for skilled nursing facilities,home care agencies, hospitals, physician officesand end-of-life care
Confirmation will be sent within three weeks of receipt of your registration form with payment.
within five days before the program.
Early Bird Rate: $49.00 per attendee
After April 19: $75.00 per attendee
To register online visit www.mha.org
Space is limited and registration is based on a first come, first serve basis. Registration is limited to three attendees per organization.
EventList powered by schlu.net