- Mi VirtualCareerFair: Healthcare
05.10.2012 10.00 - 04.00
Looking to hire top talent?
On May 10, 2012 you'll find them here, at the MiVirtualCareerFair: Healthcare.
It is a virtual, interactive opportunity to review and recruit skilled job seekers from around the world, all within a live, 3-D online environment.
- Dental Assistants and Hygienists
- Medical and Health Services Managers
- Physical and Occupational Therapists
- Medical and Public Health Social Workers
- Post-Secondary Health Educators
- Medical Records and Health Information Technicians
- Radiology Technicians
- Physician Assistants
- and other healthcare related talent
This event will provide the opportunity for:
- Live conversations between recruiters and candidates via instant chat and/or webcam.
- The uploading and submission of candidate resumes for various job listings.
- Interaction with fellow attendees in the Networking Lounge.
- Viewing of informational videos in the Auditorium.
- Integration with Facebook, Twitter & LinkedIn: search for connections and update your status within the event.
- Getting connected with talent outside your immediate area that maybe open to relocation, including out-of-state talent.
The event will be held on Thursday, May 10, 2012 from 10:00 am - 4:00 pm.
Get your organization Registered Today!
Contact Joe Quick, Manager of Talent Acquisition, Workforce Development Agency, State of Michigan
Cell: (517) 763-8458 Email:
Tell him you are a member of the Capital Healthcare and Employment Council to receive $100.00 of your registration fee (standard booths only.)
There are limited booths available that will be sold on a first come first serve basis. The registration deadline is April 23, 2012.
For additional information please go to http://www.MiTalent.org/VirtualCareerFair.
EventList powered by schlu.net