Why should I join?
Here are reasons why companies like yours have decided to get involved...
- Stay on top of the latest trends, issues and best practices by attending bi-monthly membership meetings (CHEC In), bi-monthly networking sessions (CHEC with the Network), special interest workshops and Capital Area Michigan Works! events such as Legislative Breakfasts
- Build connections with other members to meet common goals, establish cross referrals, and share ideas
- Take advantage of No Worker Left Behind and Workforce Investment Act training dollars and Captial Area Michigan Works! Business Services Specialists to add new members to their teams
- Invest in their employees, ensure their organizations stay competitive and continue to grow by accessing Incumbent Worker Training dollars to keep their staff on the cutting edge
- Deliver training programs that are responsive to local demand
- Develop partnerships with employers for research projects, internship or externship opportunities for their students and job placement options for their graduates
- Attend council events to stay apprised of current trends to better prepare their students
- Share information on their healthcare training programs
- Form connections with an array of healthcare related organizations
- Establish themselves and their business as specialty experts by offering special interest workshops, sponsoring relevant luncheons and serving as a resource to council members
- Access membership profiles to learn more about other members and the services their organization provides
- Attend council events to remain current on healthcare issues, trends and initiatives to better serve their healthcare clientele
- Share relevant information and promote industry related events
- Foster relationships with healthcare stakeholders
- Attend luncheons, networking events, and workshops to learn about new initiatives and trends
- Partners with other council members to further common initiatives
SIGN UP TODAY! >> click here!